Wireless/IoT Solutions Professional
The accelerated growth of cloud applications is driving demand for always-on connectivity. Gartner forecasts 20.4 billion connected devices in the world by 2020. Wireless will be a component of every business network in the next 3 years. By 2021, estimated IoT revenue opportunities will grow to just under $1 trillion.
Complete the Wireless/IoT Solutions Professional Certification and learn:
- The basics of wireless and IoT technology and how they fit into an overall business and network strategy.
- The different types of equipment and key features in order to identify client opportunities.
- How to identify what technical resources are available for solution design.
- How to understand customer business needs and goals, identify wireless and IoT opportunities, and provide deliverable results.
- Offer existing customers more connectivity options and approach new opportunities in new verticals.
This certification track will position your business as the go-to wireless and IoT expert on new technologies. Discover how to take advantage of the accelerating market, add new revenue streams and provide valuable resources in a complex market to business owners.
- History of Wireless
- Fixed Wireless
- Matrix Technology Metrics
- International Domestic
- Equipment Applications
- What is IoT?
- Types of Sensors
- IoT Transport
- IoT Dashboard
04. Deploying Wireless
- Backup for Everyone
- Verticals Construction
05. Wrap Up
- Wrap Up