Google Voice is great as a consumer or SOHO tool, but it is not an enterprise-grade UCaaS solution, and frankly, it’s not trying to be either. Google Voice allows:
• Communications through one single phone number.
• Voice to text transcription of voicemails.
• Free calls to the US. Competitive rates for outgoing international calls.
• Free service that’s open to anyone.
• Many interesting features, including call recording, conferencing etc.
However, you can’t port numbers and most important of all is that it does not offer multi-user business services like auto attendant, call transfer, etc. Great consumer tool, but not a tool for business.