Cloud Services University › Forums › UCaaS / VoIP › What is the best way to quote and configure UCaas or Hosted VoIP? › Reply To: What is the best way to quote and configure UCaas or Hosted VoIP?
Everything starts with a question. Here are the key questions we ask when configuring Hosted UCaaS:
• How old is your current phone system?
• Do you spend most of your time maintaining and managing your phone system?
• What is your maintenance contract’s end date?
• What challenges are you facing with your current phone system/solution/provider?
• Are your staff members struggling to efficiently manage and route lines across locations?
• Is there a business continuity plan in place in the event of a power outage, weather events, application failure or other service affecting events?
• What are the key applications you use in your business?
• What CRM application or business communications apps do your users utilize across all your departments?
• How do you currently manage your communications platforms when you need to add users or features?
• How important is collaboration and messaging to your current business requirements?
• How many remote workers or offices do you have? Are you/will you be able to easily expand geographies in the future?